Dec 11, 2007

Rain..........

this photo was taken this evening, on the way back in my company bus.

have you notice that it had been raining normally these few days?
( chinese saying "Chang2 Ming4 Yu3" aka "long-life rain" )

i mean, have u ever notice.... this type of rain had been missing for the past few years?

yeah.... the raining season always come late.
but this year it seem to report on time! :p

but it also brings me another problem leh.....
my washed laundries... now very difficult to dry.
no sun-smell for the time being liao... indoor drying sure got that smell one. sigh...

well, i use more perfume now lor! hahahaha

p/s: i'm using my new laptop from starhub. still have not learn to configure typing in chinese.... so please bear with me, until i find a professional to help me solve this problem! :)

No comments: