Apr 22, 2009

Musical - CATS


i went to watch the musical - CATS at Esplanade the other day.
this is my second western musical i'd watched. the first is of cos - Phamtom of the Opera.

Thanks to my friend who sold me the tickets as they couldn't make it to the show.

i was sitting in Circle 1, though it is near to the sides, a little minor bit bit bit of obstructing view but its quite near to the stage too, i can see clearly even their facial expression and the whole stage effect too.

yeah, the only song i am familiar is... "memory". that's all.
cos i find she sangs it very well and all my hair on my arms were standing!

of cos, i find the others songs are not bad too.

i personally like the "Rock" cat - he is simply funny and sexy!

and there was a black out scene, the other cat shine a torch light over him as he sings and dance, his shadow was thrown to the back of the stage and you can see a silhouette of a cat dancing! and i find that really cool! :o)

No comments: