Apr 4, 2009

from -25 to 31

i'm back to Singapore's Changi International Airport on Wednesday, landing at 12.45pm.

my luggage was stuck at HK airport, which the airline will sent it over to Sg on the next flight. yeah, they were sent to my home at about 5.30pm, free of charge! :p

i almost cant get back to Sg on time. the flight from Vancouver to HK was delayed about 40mins; which left me less than 1hr when i reach HK airport. Lucky there are kind people who let me go off first cos they knew i got a connecting flight to catch!

me and my friends we rush to the other gate to board the plane just in time! Thanks to the airport staff giving us correct directions and giving us priority to access the quick lane to get clearance! yippie!

:p

oh yes sure it's hot in Singapore.... 31 degree C!!!!
i just came back from -25 degree C Country leh~~~~~

but still...... i gonna meet my old friends in Sg.

nasi lemak! chicken rice! char kueh teow!!
i am coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: